| Now Playing - Justin Bieber - Mistletoe | Dashboard | Follow | Base code by Lettha Zonzuan |
Bloggerboy
Fly High !


Entry About Shout Stuff
Muahh !

Welcome to Bloggerboy ^^ . Be nice and enjoy! Do follow [ but I'm not forcing kay ? ] . Leave your link and I will catch up on you . I don't write much here . I mostly update on my official page . So . thats all then . hehe .

Meet me at:
bloggerboy and Facebook
Taggie


Question from Trisya

1. Current fav songs .
-all song huh gak

2. Would you change your name if you can ?
-mybe no ^ ^

3. That date ( tarikh ) that you wouldn't forget ?
-3 march, because it was my birthday (;

4. I love you , do you love me ?
-i love you soo muchhh !!

5. Do you still watch cartoon ? What is it ?
-yes, one piece/naruto/boboi boi ^ ^

6. Name the place that you intend to visit ?
-place there snow ^ ^

7. Do you like my blog ?
-very very very like

8. Do you ever see me in real life ?
-hm :/ never see you in real

9. Kpop , Justin Bieber or One Direction ?
-kpop only ok? (:

10. Single or Taken ?
-single

11. Last word for me . ( Lol . Not even a question )
-thanks for helping me lil


OLDER POST / NEWER POST