| Now Playing - Justin Bieber - Mistletoe | Dashboard | Follow | Base code by Lettha Zonzuan |
Bloggerboy
Fly High !


Entry About Shout Stuff
Muahh !

Welcome to Bloggerboy ^^ . Be nice and enjoy! Do follow [ but I'm not forcing kay ? ] . Leave your link and I will catch up on you . I don't write much here . I mostly update on my official page . So . thats all then . hehe .

Meet me at:
bloggerboy and Facebook
Landscape


I’m healthy, I have a roof over my head, a stable job (however problematic it may seems).. A loving family, a beautiful city with clean air that I get to live in, a boss who is supportive, though sometimes gave me headaches..

In fact this afternoon, I get to see a real rainbow..just outside my room. How about that! I even took a picture of it.. I looked at it and just wowed.

Here..I’ll show you.







Great isn’t it? It looks better in reality, mind my poor photo-taking technique.

Anyway, I realized that this last few months I’ve been such a complainer. An egotistical one! I didn’t even realize I have that big of an ego. My ego it seems is SO BIG .Giving tantrum to all the people around me. The people I love got the most because they are around me most of the time. I even made Mom cry. I was such an idiot.

And for what? If I stop and stare at my life in this instance. Masya Allah.. God has given me so much.. And I always wants more.. more respect, more service, more politeness, more support, more love, more sensitivity, more..more..more for my Ego. Hell, I want to live in my dream world where everything is PERFECT the way I want them to be. There’s no way that will happen.


OLDER POST / NEWER POST