| Now Playing - Justin Bieber - Mistletoe | Dashboard | Follow | Base code by Lettha Zonzuan |
Bloggerboy
Fly High !


Entry About Shout Stuff
Muahh !

Welcome to Bloggerboy ^^ . Be nice and enjoy! Do follow [ but I'm not forcing kay ? ] . Leave your link and I will catch up on you . I don't write much here . I mostly update on my official page . So . thats all then . hehe .

Meet me at:
bloggerboy and Facebook
Because Allah is Perfect with His plans..
My prayer to GOD before I go to sleep tonight is for forgiveness. Forgiveness for me and for everyone I cared about and let down.. And may God open their hearts to also forgive me for my mistakes.. I pray to Him, let me be a person who never let the gleam and troubles of the world blind her from the blessings she received.. to always be grateful for all the good and the bad. To always be in His light and His Mercy.. Amen.

“Every relationship is brought into our lives to teach you and to help you grow. Change is the nature of life, and ‘what was’ must pass away so that ‘what is’ has room to make your life brand new. When you become attached to a certain way of life, a part of you dies. To live fully and to BE fully alive cultivate a mind set of loving detachment and let life live you. When you do this, you will see the beauty in the small things, the fleeting nature of all life, and feel a deep sense of appreciation for everything in your life. Celebrate this new moment – whatever is may contain!”

To change I must first wholly accept the present moment.

This moment, as it is, is perfect.

OLDER POST / NEWER POST